End of the UNICEF Spain “Philippines Typhoon Emergency” campaign
We have successfully closed the fundraising campaign created by UNICEF Spain for victims of the Philippines typhoon, having raised €4,165 in donations from suppliers and customers of Spanish Kits Company, via their microsite specially developed for this action.
As we all know, last year on 8 November the devastating Yolanda typhoon swept the Philippines, destroying entire towns and leaving more than 1,000 dead. At Spanish Kits Company we decided to answer UNICEF Spain call to provide donations, medicines, basic foods, drinking water and personal hygiene items for children and their families.
Although we didn’t manage to reach our goal of €7,000, we are none the less very proud of having participated in this initiative and would like to thank everyone for their help in doing their bit, no matter how large or small, to help make thousands of Philippino children a little happier.
- Spanish Kits, one of the most important HALAL companies
- For the fifth consecutive year Spanish Kits Company in AidEx 2015
- Spanish Kits nominated to the CEPYME Award as a SME International Development
- The Stanpa Foundation appreciates the dedication and commitment of the volunteers of the program “Ponte Guapa, Te Sentirás Mejor” (“Make Yourself Beautiful, you’ll feel better”)
- Thank you for visiting our stand at “The Hotel Show and The Leisure Show Dubai exhibition 2015″
TagsCartay Cosmoprof cosmética Croix-Rouge de Belgique DIHAD Dubai Airport Freezone Dubái educación dental emergencies expansión ferias @es Haiyan halal halal cosmetics halal spanish companies humanitarian aid hygiene hygiene and wellbeing kit integración social kit dental educativo Maggie De Block marca de distribuidor neceseres nueva oficina PLMA @es Spanish Kits Company tictacdent UNICEF
RSS: Subscribe to news