For the fifth consecutive year Spanish Kits Company in AidEx 2015
Once again Spanish Kits Company is present at the international fair Aidex to be held in Brussels Expo, Belgium on 18 and 19 November.
AidEx has become the reference platform where the international community dedicated to aid and development can meet under the same roof for two days to fight for their common goal: improving the efficiency of the delivery of humanitarian aid worldwide.
Spanish Kits Company takes this opportunity to present innovations in humanitarian assistance kits that cover the hygiene needs of children, adults and families in precarious conditions as a result of natural disasters, armed conflicts, migrant crisis etc.
More than 200 suppliers from around the world will exhibit at AidEx 2015.
We look forward to your visit at our Stand D64.
- Spanish Kits, one of the most important HALAL companies
- For the fifth consecutive year Spanish Kits Company in AidEx 2015
- Spanish Kits nominated to the CEPYME Award as a SME International Development
- The Stanpa Foundation appreciates the dedication and commitment of the volunteers of the program “Ponte Guapa, Te Sentirás Mejor” (“Make Yourself Beautiful, you’ll feel better”)
- Thank you for visiting our stand at “The Hotel Show and The Leisure Show Dubai exhibition 2015″
TagsCartay Cosmoprof cosmética Croix-Rouge de Belgique DIHAD Dubai Airport Freezone Dubái educación dental emergencies expansión ferias @es Haiyan halal halal cosmetics halal spanish companies humanitarian aid hygiene hygiene and wellbeing kit integración social kit dental educativo Maggie De Block marca de distribuidor neceseres nueva oficina PLMA @es Spanish Kits Company tictacdent UNICEF
RSS: Subscribe to news