Spanish Kits Company is once again taking part in the DIHAD international exhibition this year, which is taking place on 25-27 March at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre. Those who visit our stand will discover the latest additions to the Cartay® humanitarian aid kits.
This tenth DIHAD event is supported by H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and financier of important organisations such as the United Nations, the UAE Red Crescent Authority, Dubai Cares and the International Humanitarian City (where Spanish Kits Company is due to open a new office in mid-2014).
Pay us a visit – we will be waiting for you at Stand 26-27.
- Spanish Kits, one of the most important HALAL companies
- For the fifth consecutive year Spanish Kits Company in AidEx 2015
- Spanish Kits nominated to the CEPYME Award as a SME International Development
- The Stanpa Foundation appreciates the dedication and commitment of the volunteers of the program “Ponte Guapa, Te Sentirás Mejor” (“Make Yourself Beautiful, you’ll feel better”)
- Thank you for visiting our stand at “The Hotel Show and The Leisure Show Dubai exhibition 2015″
TagsCartay Cosmoprof cosmética Croix-Rouge de Belgique DIHAD Dubai Airport Freezone Dubái educación dental emergencies expansión ferias @es Haiyan halal halal cosmetics halal spanish companies humanitarian aid hygiene hygiene and wellbeing kit integración social kit dental educativo Maggie De Block marca de distribuidor neceseres nueva oficina PLMA @es Spanish Kits Company tictacdent UNICEF
RSS: Subscribe to news