By invitation of the Belgian Red Cross, Maggie De Block, Secretary of State for Social Integration and the Fight Against Poverty, on 15 January distributed the first 5,000 hygiene and wellbeing kits that will be delivered this winter across the country to homeless people and groups that are especially vulnerable.
Each kit contains all the necessities for daily hygiene, such as toothpaste and toothbrush, sanitary towels, shavers and shaving cream, comb or unbreakable mirror. In Maggie De Block’s words, “the cleaner and better kept a person feels, the easier the journey into social integration”. Social integration is a prerequisite for coming out of poverty.
At Spanish Kits we are keen to support this type of initiative and we are proud that our kits can help with social inclusion.
- Spanish Kits, one of the most important HALAL companies
- For the fifth consecutive year Spanish Kits Company in AidEx 2015
- Spanish Kits nominated to the CEPYME Award as a SME International Development
- The Stanpa Foundation appreciates the dedication and commitment of the volunteers of the program “Ponte Guapa, Te Sentirás Mejor” (“Make Yourself Beautiful, you’ll feel better”)
- Thank you for visiting our stand at “The Hotel Show and The Leisure Show Dubai exhibition 2015″
TagsCartay Cosmoprof cosmética Croix-Rouge de Belgique DIHAD Dubai Airport Freezone Dubái educación dental emergencies expansión ferias @es Haiyan halal halal cosmetics halal spanish companies humanitarian aid hygiene hygiene and wellbeing kit integración social kit dental educativo Maggie De Block marca de distribuidor neceseres nueva oficina PLMA @es Spanish Kits Company tictacdent UNICEF
RSS: Subscribe to news